Ways To Protect Your Investment
Point #1:Make a Commitment to yourself to get your home or property cleaned.
The longer it remains dirty, the more damage is being done to your image and your investment.
Point #2:List Your Objectives.
Do you want a real simple wash, something you could do yourself with a rented machine, or do you want a complete, quality job? Do you want to work with an honest, reputable company, or are you willing to risk work with the company that offers the lowest price, even knowing that they may not be in business tomorrow?
Point #3:Ask the Correct Questions of a Power Washer Before You Hire him.
The way that you learn about a contractor is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are some tough questions to ask a contractor before you decide to hire him.
Suggested Questions To Ask Your Potential Contractor:
- What is your cleaning process?
- What type of equipment do you use?
- How much pressure do you use? Answer should be no more than 800psi on vinyl, 1000 on wood, and only garden hose pressure on roofs.
- What type of cleaners do you use?
- How often should I have my house, gutters, etc cleaned?
- Do you have any wood restoration certifications?
- Do you have any before and after pictures I can see?
- Do you have any customer testimonials?
- Do you have any references?
- Are you insured in case someone get injured?
Point #4:Once you are satisfied that you are working with an honest, competent professional, invite him to your home or your business and ask for a specific written estimate in writing. A written estimate gives you the assurance that you know exactly what your job will cost (no surprises).
By following these steps, you will have all the information you need to make an informed and intelligent decision. If you want a quick and cheap exterior cleaning job, many companies in the phone book can help you. You can rent, or buy a pressure washer, and do the job yourself.
But, if you want to discover the benefits of hiring a professional power washing company, then I invite you to call us. We will be happy to answer your questions or provide you with a Free Exterior Cleaning Evaluation backed with our Guarantee: Don't wait....Call Today 321-256-0523